In Human Design, Projectors are here to guide others into their highest potential of success.
By focusing in on the G center of the other person (organization, company, or system) and sensing their overall state, they can see:
- what isn’t working
- where the potential problems are
- the highest potential and possibility
- how to get them into better alignment.
They are masters of systems and can easily figure out how things work. And they thrive when they are recognized and invited for their wisdom, insights, and direction (rather than for what they can “do” or how hard they can work).
If you are a projector, the most important thing to understand about your own highest potential and flow state is where you are on the spectrum of bitterness to success.
If the math of your life adds up to mostly bitterness, you are most likely resisting your natural flow by trying to be more like a Generator, Mani-Gen, or Manifestor.
If the math of your life adds up to mostly success (whatever that means to YOU personally), you are most likely in your natural flow.
I cover, in detail, what both ends of your type spectrum looks like in the Human Design Map (along with the full spectrum of potential for your authority, profile, and all four gates of your incarnation cross).
Here are some things that will mostly likely add up to success for Projectors:
- You are surrounded by people who adore your wisdom, insight, and guidance and they eat it up like candy. You don’t feel like you need permission to speak or offer your insight because others want to hear from you. You are valued and appreciated for exactly who you are.
- You invest a lot of your time in learning about the things that interest you and honing your expertise. Your days are filled with curiosity, fascination, and seeing connections that others don’t. And, most importantly, you don’t worry that lifelong studying, learning, or educating yourself are a problem.
- You rest without resistance or fear that down time will negatively impact your success. In fact, you know in your bones that being well rested is how you are able to effectively guide others and co-create success.
If you aren’t feeling successful and your life doesn’t reflect these signs, the best thing to do to get back into the flow as a projector is to recognize YOURSELF for your gifts, the thing that you can see that others can’t, and the value of your guidance. And then, let yourself be SEEN for your expertise and wait for the outer recognition and invitations to start rolling in.
Here’s to your flow.