In the Human Design chart, your defined channels are like your energetic spine. They give structure and flow to your energy. Each channel brings it’s own distinct type of energy to the bodygraph.
But “under” those specific energies are energetic themes that group certain types of channels into categories.
Those “categories” influence the specific energy that is expressed within any given channel and how that energy flows through the bodygraph.
When you understand the human design circuits that are defined in your chart, you will easily have a “big picture” perspective on what your energy is about.
They show you the life force energy that is moving through your chart and the values, principles, emotional needs, and core beliefs that drive your behavior. And they even shape the types of relationships we prefer and the types of conflicts we may encounter in relationships.
I cover all of this in more detail in the 36 Channels Guided Course which is included when your get your Human Design Map.
In the meantime, today, I’m sharing some signs that your human design circuits are “blocked.”
Signs that your Human Design Circuitry is “Blocked”
Channels: 3/60, 14/2, 1/8, 61/24, 43/23, 38/28, 57/20, 39/55, 22/12, 34/10, 25/51
Those with channels defined in the Individual Circuit play a unique role in the evolution of humanity; they are the ones who plant the seeds of change and inspire novel ways of thinking, being, doing, and living in the world. They empower others to make the changes necessary to thrive.
Signs the channels in your Individual Circuit are blocked:
- You fear being rejected by a group, being misunderstood, or unheard and these fears drive your action. Perhaps you people please, over-explain yourself, or lash out.
- You ignore your intuitive knowing when you can’t find any evidence, logic, or “good” reason to trust your knowing. This may lead to lots of situation where you end up telling YOURSELF “I told you so.”
- You are super attached to helping others because it gives you a sense of self worth that you can’t seem to find when your helpfulness isn’t validated by others.
Channels: 54/32, 44/26, 19/49, 37/40, 21/45, 59/6, 27/50
Those with channels defined in the Tribal Circuit maintain family and community structures. They ensure that the tribe has its basic needs met and has the resources it needs to survive. This ensures the sustainability of the human species.
Signs the channels in your Tribal Circuit are blocked:
- You often find yourself provoking unnecessary conflict when you believe that things are unjust or unfair.
- You do not have a group, family, or community that you feel deeply connected to and want to be a true part of.
- You resist being touched (hugged, kissed, snuggled, handshakes, sex, etc.)
Channels: 63/4, 17/62, 7/31, 5/15, 9/52, 18/58, 48/16, 64/47, 11/56, 13/33, 29/46, 53/42, 41/30, 35/36
Those with channels defined in the Collective Circuit are here to share their experiences and experiments with others. This sharing isn’t personal, though, it is to pass information that helps humanity learn new things, grow from our mistakes, and make the world a “better” place.
Signs the channels in your Collective Circuit are blocked:
- You often share your experiences in a way that is not well received by others; perhaps you come across as annoying, needy, or desperate for attention.
- You never take a step back to see the big picture of life.
- You become obsessed with or burnout from contributing to collective change.
Channels: 10/20, 34/20, 57/34, 57/10
In traditional Human Design, it is said that these four channels are the channels that first made us humans rather than primates. These channels are what make us distinct.
Those with channels defined in the Integration group are here to be very distinct individuals that are focused solely on self-preservation and empowerment. They are here to EMBODY empowerment for themselves.
The Integration channels are self-absorbed, selfish, and focused purely on its own survival needs. While being “selfish” has a bad rap, it is actually what ensures our survival as a species.
Signs your Integration Channels are blocked:
- You have succumbed to societal pressure to not be selfish and find yourself people pleasing at every turn.
- You are hyper focused on goals for the future or reflecting on the past instead of truly living in the present moment.
- You are so afraid of the impact that you have on others that you make no impact at all.
Take a look at your chart and see which channels you have defined and what the circuitry “under” them might be showing you about where your energy isn’t flowing as well as it could be.
And, if you want some help getting back into the flow, be sure to get your Human Design Map.