The Human Design G center is about your identity, direction, and ability to love and be loved.
Because it is the home of the magnetic monopole (aka higher self, soul, divine self, etc.), it is the driver of our lives. So much so, when a projector is “reading” your aura in order to guide you, their aura is focusing on your G center.
The G center is also the most attractive center in the chart; the health and regulation of your G center will determine everything that is drawn into your life.
To keep the G center healthy, there are specific ways that you can regulate it through the choices that you make. I cover all of them in detail in the Nine Centers Guide (which is included when you purchase your Human Design Map).
For now, though, here are some things to say FUCK NO to keep your G center healthy and regulated.
If Your G Center is defined, just say no to…
- expecting others to share your path or your sense of mission.
- giving unsolicited advice to others about their direction in life.
- anything that doesn’t align with your “higher self.”
If Your G Center is undefined or open, just say no to…
- taking unsolicited advice about your direction in life.
- obsession with labeling yourself or finding a fixed identity.
- staying in environments or relationships that your authority says NO to.
Here’s to your healthy and regulated G center.