Let’s face it:
Our culture that teaches us that we are broken, originally sinful, and that more, more, more will “fix” what “ails” us. We are told that we are both too much and not enough, all at the same time.
And, if I have anything to do with it, that bullshit is going to stop.
Which is one of the gazillion reasons why I love Human Design; it is a shortcut to healing the places where we feel like we are too much and not enough.
The definition in our chart is most often where we hold the story that we are “too much.” And the undefined places are often where we hold a story that we are “not enough.”
This isn’t a hard and fast rule but it is a good place to start.
Here is an energy healing practice to start healing the “not enough” side of the story:
- Grab your chart, your journal, and open up the Gates Library on my site.
- Find the gates that are undefined in your chart and write them down with their keywords beside them. You don’t need to use my exact words.
- Read through the list of keywords and see what stands out as something you believe you are missing, that proves you aren’t enough, or that you think you need more of to have an amazing life.
- Pick one. Any one. It truly doesn’t matter which one. Starting is more important than hemming and hawing over the “right” one. The rivers are different but the water is the same.
- As you go through your days, notice where the feeling of “not enough” comes up around that energy. For example, if you have gate 12 undefined and you have a story that you aren’t artistic enough, that is what you’d do the next steps with.
- Place your hand on your heart and say “I have everything I need” or something to that effect. If you are in public and don’t feel comfortable doing that “out loud” you can also do it in your head.
- Notice how it feels. It may not feel good. But trust the process and simply be present with yourself until the feelings pass (which will naturally happen if you are not resisting them).
- Go on about your day and stay curious about what shifts and changes.
Here’s to burning down the bullshit.